Tuesday 17th April 2012by nikaugabrielle
1. Martin Creed @ Michael Lett Gallery
2. Eightthirty* coffee: it is tough call but I do believe they make the best coffee in Auckland.
3. I had a fitting this week with LaniSays and stylist Jenny Ha for an exciting new collaboration (see photo below!)
5. This post by my cousin Isaac(Likes) about his ex girlfriend Josefina, is the most honest, intriguing, moving and revealing story I have read in awhile. He writes some goodies but this one tells all!
7. If you don’t know about the Army Surplus store on K road…you are missing out. Good quality, imported and local army gears, satchels, parachutes and more. Get there!
9. Speaking of food have you seen the Marmite Campaign? Those reassuring posters showing a rather distressed consumer. They make me laugh everytime.
10. Dislike: For some reason I thought that Whittaker had released a PEANUT BUTTER flavour and I was so excited. But I still haven’t seen it and I am wondering if I was mistaken. Did they release Peanut not Peanut butter? So sad.
11. Epic sunset I saw yesterday at Coxs Creek. Blew my mind. Sad to be leaving Grey Lynn… but I will always be a Grey Lynn Girl for life.